Wedding Ceremony Music
Alongside the high quality ceilidh band for the evening wedding reception, Nick Cowling can be booked to play for your wedding ceremony. Nick plays piano and organ and can cover every aspect of the music required for the ceremony including;
- Background piano as guests arrive, playing a selection of Scottish airs, jazz standards and pop ballads
- The processional song - the music played as the bride walks down the aisle
- Church Organ or piano for the hymns
- Suitable background music during the signing of the register
- Recessional music - played as the newly married couple exit the room
Nick uses a high quality digital piano capable of piano and organ sounds, so do not worry if the venue does not have an instrument. In addition, Nick can advise you on suitable song suggestions depending on whether you want something traditional, modern or a balance of both!
If you would like to find out more about this service, simply fill in a booking form here to find out more.
Click here to find out about Ceilidh Fusion's "Complete Wedding Package"